Use the following tutorial to print confidential documents to the building Ricoh Copier
1. Go to START>>Printers and Faxes (Windows XP) or START>>Devices and Printers (Windows 7)
2. Right Click on the Copier (I.e. KMSCOPIERMP6001PCL6) and click “Printing Preferences”
3. From the “Setup” tab, click on the “Job Type” drop down and select “Locked Print”
4. Next, click on the “Details” Button
5. Enter a name (8 alphanumeric characters), and a password (4-8 digit number)
6. Go into your application and print to the copier as you normally would. The print job will wait for your approval once you get to the copier.